Sweet Spiced Genever
Young adults are particularly keen to explore new alcohol styles and tastes. We created our Sweet Spiced Genever specifically for them. A contemporary genever like no other, a unique innovation from Hooghoudt’s master distiller. An age-old Holland genever full of juniper berries, spices and appealing candy with authentic undertones of vanilla, cinnamon, liquorice, mace and coriander seed. Electrifying when sipped pure, extremely refreshing when mixed in ginger ale.
As with tea, the grain alcohol of our Sweet Spiced Genever contains all the luscious extracts from fruits and herbs, such as mace, grapefruit and apricot. Distilled using 100% natural ingredients, our Sweet Spiced Genever reinvents genever for today while holding on to everything that makes genever great. Because even as we blaze new genever trails, we openly celebrate our traditions. As times change, so will we. Hooghoudt has deep respect for the past, but our Sweet Spiced Genever is proof that we are actively innovating for the future.
Aroma: a delicious caramel and sweet candy aroma complemented by undertones of vanilla and a hint of spicy cinnamon. These aromas are completed with fragrances of juniper berry and liquorice.
Flavor: light and rich with caramel and vanilla accents. The subtle herbal tones offer a refreshing twist. Each rich and sultry sips will have you coming back for more.
What makes Hooghoudt Sweet Spiced Genever so unique?
- A surprising and contemporary genever whose candy and vanilla accents appeal to a broad and especially young consumer group.
- Our striking bottle and label combines features contemporary icons that provoke exploration.
- A new name, label and bottle appeals to a (younger) consumer actively seeking new experiences.
- A truly distinguished flavor that boldly combines natural ingredients like grapefruit, apricot and spices with sweet candy. This genever is the first of its kind and a Hooghoudt innovation!
- 100% natural ingredients mixed by our master distiller using authentic methods.
- An extremely versatile liquor – it can be drunk pure or mixed cold with ginger ale and warm with coffee.
|Serving temperature:||15 degrees Celsius|